Saturday, May 30, 2009

today^^

today went MidVelly with Dexter and Eddie after our class and breakfast... today the lecturer did not teach much... so... he let us go early... and we get out payment slip today!!! thank God that i can go for second year!!! hahahaha... then after that me and Eddie went college hall for some stuff... then also we found out our time table had change again!!! shit larr... after changed the timetable... more SUCK!!! haiz... dont know what to comment about... speechless!!!

later on Dexter came and meet us up there then we leave to Wangsa for out breakfast... suddenly they said wanna go MidVelly asked me wanna join or not... but actually at first i was still struggling wanna join or not... cox i have no direction sense!!! but in the end also i went with them!!! hey guys... i Drove leh!!! *clap*

we walked floor by floor... and lots of shops... i wanted to look for a formal plan black pant and formal plan white long-sleeved shit for the restaurant management class next wednesday... and also a black formal shoe as well.. but guess what?!! i failed to get any of it!!! hahahahahahaha... then the whole day me like just busy walking around and play around with the one stupid Pig and one stupid Virus!!! hahahahaha... we even went into pet shop... the doggy selling there hell CUTE!!! i wanted to grab one home but too bad my house ady pet 2!! hahahaha... so just hava a look around... we walk numbers of shop...

we also stop by at Shushi King for a meal that suggested by me!!! hahaha... omg... hell Fxxx... one the malay staff!!! really making ppl wanna F him!!! showing the wtf face there!!! omg... hell shit!!! spoil our mood lor... but Eddie dont know what happen cox he din see how the staff show us the wtf face!!! hahaha... they we wear like joking around... lots of laugh between but when see the idiot i din!!! i dont even show out my smiling face to him but to the other staff lar!! hahaha...
after the shushi then we took a short walked again and we leave!!! kekez..

the 2 gentalment accompany me until after paid the parking ticket! then i drove on my own and leaving on my own... as i had mentioned earlier i'm a people who no sense of direction!!! so.... hahahaha... so people just clap for me please*clap*.... i lost my way home!!!! i dont know where i drove through!!! shit enough... i cant mention how nervous i am when i'm lost!!! totally shit enough... hahahaha... then i phone up everyone for a help... finally a guy*my sis's friend* who taugh me a way... but then somehow i saw a road sign show *ampang* then i quickly followed and then only finally i found my way home... hahahaha...

Eddie told me to follow KL sign when back home... i tried my hell best to find the KL sign.. yes.. i do saw the KL sign while i still turing inside the parking... but when i out of the parking... the sign totally lost and just like dissapear from my sight!!! then i was just shout omg!!! but dont know who to help me.. i phoned up my sis cox seems she know the way home!!! but no one ans my phone while i called her up!! find... few minutes later only i called back to home!!! finally people pick up my call!!! my sis then send me his friend numbers and i called... but he was in busy.. so i then phoned to Eddie... "i'm lost" i said..."so fast??!!!" Dexter replied!!! =.=

then dont know how long later i received a call from my sis's fren, Peter!!! he taugh me the way... and finally i found my way home!!! hahahaha... here come i share my journey with you guys arr... i frist went PJ... walao... PJ leh... dont know the place but i can reach!!! come again clap please*clap*!!! hahaha... later on.. Damansara... =.=... but Damansara i dont think i actual reach larr... maybe i passed by!!! kakakaka... then later on i saw what?? OneUtama!!! walao~~A~~~... hahahaha... dont know how long i waste foe searching a way back home.. when reach to 1U only i know the way home!!! hahahahahahhaa....

but in the end still i took a LONG way home!! what to do?? stupid enough!! not sense of direction!!! shit enough!!! till the max!!! hahahahahahaha... but lucky still i manage to reached home safety leh.. i was totally hell nervous while i lost!!! hahahahahahaha... the place i go through just now really totally strange to me... but somehow it look familiar but i forget!!! haiz... reached home then ady i very happy larr.. wakakakakakaka...

hheemmm... and i found out my side mirrow was bang by someone... but i dont know when... cox i found out only when i almost reached home.. but i think someone spoiled it when in MidVelly... haiz...

stupid long journey i drove in a day=.=
pic not provided in this post as well..
cox all the pic we took with Dexter...

(◡‿◡✿)
munz

8 comments:

lingzzz said...

hahaah~eh~seriously i laugh out when i saw this~dont angry ah!! cute la u~dunno de way still wan to drive by urself ah? u geng lor >.<

next time muz remember clearly laaaa...if not u go to pahang u oso dunno ah~=P

really clap hand for u~can go back by ur own oO ;)

munz said...

hahaha.. i went with Eddie and Dexter... then when back that time only i drove on my own!! i tot follow road sign then can liao de... who know also cannot... wei.. like that also made euu laugh nonstop??!!!=.=
hahahahahaha... aiyor... ur friend mii is no sense of direction geh lor... wakakakaka...
but seriously... i can safety reach home euu really need to give mii loud clap!!! wakakakaka

said...

go midvalley..?? lost..?? OMG ~~
pass through one utama wor..? almost can reach my home le..
munz munz munz..fainted ==

vinnychung said...

*clap*
at least u can reach home at the end ma..haha..
if me..i think i dunno how arleady..dun dare to go if i dunno the way bek home..hehe..
*clap* so brave.. :)

munz said...

janice... wakakaka... geng leh... i go around KL... wakakaka... no point lor... too much petrol liao.. dont know where to waste!!! wakakaka.... wei... euu think i sengaja wanna lost de meh?? haiz... sad lar... wakakaka... i followed Kepong way back Ampang... so i think i do pass through ur home tim.. wakakaka

munz said...

vinny...thx for the clap!!! wakakakakaka... so many ppl clap for mii liao.. shy shy neh... wakakaka... yalor.. at least i reached home... wow.. euu really cant imagine how nervous i am larr... wakakakakakaka....

Eddie Ng said...

so sorry abt it ya...
next time not dare ask u go shopping d...
if u lost, i cant responsible for it...

munZmemories said...

wei.. no clap for me arr??? cox i find my way home leh... wakakaka... so geng leh... aiyor... actually i din lost lar.. is just i wanna go around the KL only... cannot meh?? too much petrol ady... canot arr??? jealous ke??? try not to invite mii and see... see i kill euu or not.. wakakkakaka... blek~~~