Tuesday, May 5, 2009

sorry...

yesterday finally finished my final for the year one last semester... taking 4 resit paper... plus 3 subject papers...guess what? i manage to do well in 5 out of the 7 papers... *congrats*... what happened to the others 2? i do mentioned in my previous post and don't wish to repeat one more time here... with my lately mood i manage to do well for the last paper, seriously a little happy with it... but unfortunately... i do forget some.. BUT!!! still i can pass.. no worry^^,
besides... supposed to be with baobei since yesterday... and today will going to Klang and tomorrow, genting... but things do mess up with my mistake!!! i'm sorry to bough you both in trouble... i know you both do forgive me... i knew you both do helping me... serious... don't think that i angry at you both, i really din... i only angry at myself... angry at why not telling you both the truth earlier... maybe will be some help with the situations... beside.. i too disappointed on my own... i don't really know all this will happen... but it seems happened!!!

you both,
thankz for the helping yesterday... and remember keep what we knew... i really don't know this will bough this big of problems... i should have tell earlier... i should have say out... but i din... cox in the very first i don't wish to put you both in this trouble i made... but in the end... you both in!!! kay, it do already happened and passed... kay... i knew that i'm still in my moody mood... but i and both you also cant do anythings right after that... so.. just let me be what i am now... some days later might be better to go... and so how i got no more freedom any more... not becox of you both is just becox of myself... so.. please... just please don't invite me to any gathering you all planning in the future... it is a impossible to let me join... but... you guys can come to visit me at my place as you both had mentioned to me you both will do so... hope you both will enjoy the trip tomorrow and please... don't phone me up that moment... i will never know my feelings tomorrow... since i already cried so few days... actually just now on phone with you both, my tears still dropping... but i choose to hide.. although you both asked, still i said no... cox i don't want you both to worry me anymore... and what... i will remember what i had promised to you both... i will always remember...

to Eddie,
sorry i mess up our plan cox of my mistake... i knew you being disappointed cox you told me yesterday night... but can you imagine my feelings? i believe that you knew that how i wish to go rite? so now, i can't manage to join... just try to think of my feelings! i happy and thx for the understanding about late yesterday... although you felt not so happy still you comfort me... but still sorry that i can't share all with you... i knew you very wish to know what happened to me... i wish to share with you too... as you said... we got no secret rite? but somehow, you still hiding from me... am i rite? so... why euu do hide things from me? think of it... then you will know why i hide... but... i not wanted to hide it, is just hard to tell out... since yesterday we broke down our conversation with ur out of battery phone.. then i din manage to tell you all... i sorry for i bough you in to trouble as well... i sorry for everything as well... i knew euu kinda in trouble to pick up 283... Eddie... sorry..

to 283,
sorry i made you promise and i wont be able to achieve it in this moment... i really really sorry for that... thx for chatting with me the whole afternoon and sharing your stories with me... i really hate of myself now becox of all the promise i made you... i hate people give me promise that they can't achieve for me... and now... i did this to you... i promised to bring you to have nice memories in KL night... but in the end i gave you nothing... i bough you from the top of the sky and immediately to the ground!!! its painful rite? ya.. i knew... cox im in the feelings now... this is the second time!!!!! what a sick i am??? the second promise and i do not achieve it... but... i know you will still enjoy with my gang since they also friendly as me and you... especially baobei and karman that i always used to mention to you... just go and play with them.. you will find lots of fun... really thx for the forgiving and also the understand!!! once again... sorry...

to lingzzz,
please just don't blame yourself... is really not your fault... i am the one who should say sorry to you... and also still thx for the *hugs* you gave to comfort me... tough alots!!! really... but truly... i seriously need a real actual hug... i really need it... but i just manage to hug my pillows and bears i have!!! they are the only things that giving me hugs without temperature but seriously, its warmth enough... we both really used to when comes to problem then will stand together arr... why lar... but... still i happy with it... cox we thinking both us the the helpfull friends to each other... is this so called *患难之交*... hahaha... lame rite? but who cares... we are!!! lingzzz.. love euu much...


and to people who going genting tomorrow... hey hey.. sorry i plan this trip and i cant go... sorry for i ffk and asked you all not to do so but i did!!! sorry sorry and sorry... but without me doesn't meant everything marr... you all still can enjoy hapily in the trip i organized... just hope and wish you all have a nice and fun trip there... sorry for made you all disapointed!!! so sorry...



sorry everyone
ε(•̮̮̃•̃)з
munz

2 comments:

lingzzz said...

hope u r ok now >.< great to hear tat ur exam is good o ^^ wish u all pass ya~=) yeayea~we r 患难之交~haha~i love this ^^ hugs u 99~~~~dont cry oO~muacksxxz <3

munz said...

hahaha... i think i ok liao de larr.. dont worry... thx for the hug... love it much.. muaaaaakz....