Thursday, May 7, 2009

comment please!!

i will be attending a wedding dinner on the 10th of may which is this Sunday and it also a Mother's Day!!! now still i don't know which dinner i should wear to attend it... emm.... i choose 3... amount this 3... choose me one that i can wear to attend for the wedding dinner... hahaha... is actually my cousin wedding larr...hahaha...

here comes dress #1

is a middle-V cut, and its black in color.... with just one short straight ling of fake diamond deco at the right... emm... middle long... emm... and it is new brought by my mom few days ago...

Next...

dress #2

here come PINK... yeah... i like PINK... i do like this dress much actually... wakakakaka... heemmm... but already i wear once when my another cousin wedding dinner last year... that is the only time i wear it...

then lastly,

dress #3

this is my prom night dress.. means that i wear this to my form 5 prom night dinner... wow... how many years i din touch it already... wakakakaka... i this the longest dress amount all the dresses i have!!! its over my knee.. hahahaha...

so... which i gonna to wear to attend my cousin's wedding dinner this Sunday??? this 3 also nice for me actually... but only can choose one... cox I'm not the bride... no need to keep on changing dress during the night... wakakaka... so... i have to choose only one to attend it... hard to choose right??? k... come...

last choice,

#4


hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... hahahahahahaha... please just don't stop me from laughing... hahahaha.... k... stop!!! heemmm... my secondary school uniform... BANANA wear!!!! a name gave by those Japan students who came for student exchange program!!! hahahaha... that day too free dy made me took out my uniform to took the pic above... wakakka... but for SURE... I'm not going to wear this to attend the wedding dinner... its a wedding dinner and not school party!!!! so... hahahahahahahahaha... just forgive my bore...


comment on please..
thx^^
ε(•̮̮̃•̃)з
munz

No comments: