Saturday, May 30, 2009

28.05.09 -result release day-

today result released!! there are good and bad news with this result i got!! heemmm... first of all i share with you all about the good news!!! hey... remember what subjects that i seriously worried about it will be fail??? hahaha... ya... is FI and HI... omg... i passed them!!! although is just ngam ngam passed... but still i very happy with it... cause no need to study all over again to resit it...

unfortunately, here comes a bad news too which spoil my happy mood of the day!!! i fail for my computer system!!! i was totally surprise of it!!! i thought that i were having enough point or marks to get a pass... i really thought of that... so that why so many day passed i did not worry about will fail my CS... i cant accept what result i got for my CS... what to do? already released... i cant do anything... just can i have to study all over again to resit for this subject!!! fortunately, i just failed one!!!

but seriously i felt surprise about how can i passed for my FI!!!?? i remember that i came out hell early when sit for that paper... is about just a short half hours i stayed inside the examination hall... then remember that i just did some of the question only as well... so how come i passed arr?? i have no idea with it... hahahahahaha... maybe the so called lucky that all my "crab" inside the paper get correctly!!! hhahahaha... if not impossible i will pass... kakakaka....

then HI... i also have no idea why i will passed for it... in my mine was i really did not did well in the paper... but since i already passed.. hahahah... just smile larr... hemm...

Tamadun!!! omg... damn happy... make me laugh like shit... cause i passed for my tamadun!!! hell lucky i am!!! wow~~~ here i really need to say thank to Baobei and the Darling*eddie*... cause one week before the exam... they both spended mostly of the time with me just to help me up with my Tamadun~~~ helping me alot with my weakness--BM!! k, i admit that my Malay suck like shit!!! hahahaha.. then baobei... muaaaakz... took the most time to explain word by word to me!!! if not... i dont think i have the enough information to sit for the exam... Eddie the darling as well... he also helped me alots... hehehehe... so damn happy cause i did fail my Tamadun.. if not... i will be feel very sorry to them... but now i passed... hey... i passed!!! is this what so called *MIRACLE*??? hahaha...

FOM... here comes FOM... the most confidence subjects among all the papers!!! haiz... but still i cant get the grade i aim for... even Eddie also won me... seriously i felt super down... but still i pretending nothing in front of him... i just like "win mai win lor... i nothing" but he dont know that i was hell hurt deep inside... why am i so pretend?? why i dont just cry and shout out as how am i did usually... i just keep!!! he really complicated... he got all B and one A... do envy him... why can he and i cant? can i know why? we studied together... getting all the things same... but his result is better then mine... even the most confidence subject...

still got what i haven mention?? oh ya... econ... ngam ngam pass as well if not mistaken!!! kakakaka...

haiz... actually i not happy with what i got for that semester result... but already i cant do anything with it... i just have no idea why my luck so hell bad... haiz... every semester also must fail... why others can do well and i not??? what am i doing?? what my brain stucking actually??? why cant i get good result? what am i actually doing all the day?? why no any improve??? the first semester 2.4, second semester 2.4!!! then the third semester 2.8... just 2.8... so few improve???!!! hell suck... haiz... why? taking a deep deep deep breath!!! just hope for this staring second year i will do more well in each and every sunjects... just bless me!!! i really hope i can do well!!! really hope... i dont want that each and every semester i just get enough grade to pass.... i need improvement!!! i need higer grade!!! i want more... i dont want just enough!!! i dont want like how my first year passed!!! i dont want!!! i want get better!!!!!!! god please...


munz

No comments: