Wednesday, September 30, 2009

lost~~~

i'm totally lost my way now... i have no idea how to move my next step... i hate myself for being so useless and brainless and hopeless as well... how can i bring people who so caring about me in sad and worry that who will always stayed beside me when i needed them... how can i hurting myself to payback whatever they treat me good?? what they want form me is just wish i can live happily and cheerful... i do live happily and cheerfully whenever they around me... but i'm sorry to say all what you gals see that is juat what i'm pretending all the while.. i'm so sorry for the pretending.. i just dont wish that i making you gals worry for me...

i cant stand any more by now... i really have no idea how to continue pretending that i'm ok anymore... can you all just teach me what to do?? i really wish i could just leave away whatever that not belongs to me anymore.. but.. i couldn't... i tried so hard before... but what the result for tried so hard is just my tears still continuous falling... so... i really have no idea now... i dont know what the hell that i can do now to recover everything that heppened so deeply remembered in my heart!!!

i have no idea what the shit is in his mind now... guessing guessing and just non stop guessing with no and accurate answer that i can get from all my guessing.. i do tried to ask for my answer... just because i have the right to know for my question... but what i get from the respond is just a idiotic shit answer that not related to my question.. son of the bitch.. hell for that... totally wtf man~~~

what can i do now?? i really tired of everthing now.. especially guessing.. i dowanna keep on guessing about ur mind anymore... cox i really have no more evergy... but... how manytimes i do mentioned that i dowanna care?? but... until today... what drive me crazy??/ is just still because of my guessing!!!!!!! heart sick man~~~

just one day... maybe one day i would really make myself saying good bye~~


2 comments:

lingzzz said...

dear, dunno y this few days when i chatted with u in msn i felt tat u r so emo, like not so passion as last time..make me feel that u r not happy at all

i hope u can stand up n find ur way n back to last time, how happy r u right?? anyway, if u wan to find someone to chat, juz nudge me, i'll be there for u =)

hope u can go through all these sadness soon ya!! always support u~!!

munz said...

lingzzzz said that euu not my darlingzzz sure no one believe... including mii myself k~~~ y still euu so know mii that well huh?? love eu my sweet little darlingzzz...

actually ya.. i admit that i not really that ok right now... but... i wish.. i hope.. i will be ok soon.. promise k??

mii myself also hope that i can faster find my way back to myself... ya... euu r right.. the actual mii is happy and crazy de.. always like to joke and play around.. i will try by best to back to myself and not PRETENDING anymore...

i promise i'll be back myself asap k?? love euu!!!!!!!!!!!