Monday, September 28, 2009

dinner time^^

just came back from my very full dinner^^ is actually because my mom so wanted to eat nice crab and so my dad bring^^.. see... how sweet my parent always be... hahaha... just now dinner not just only our family... also with dad's partnership friends!!! i knew them since my childhood...

we went vacation plenty of times with then before especially uncle Gobar and his GF~~ they are all funny ppl and like to play and joke around.. hahaa... so.. whenever travel with them sure we will sharing lot and lot of fun..

back to topic^^

why that my mom so wanted to eat the crab?? that because my mom was actually went Penang and Ipoh with my cousin for searching nice and fresh seafood to eat last week... but since the day one till she back and continue the all one day trip with her so loved daughter us also she didn't got to eat any that fulfill her.. mummy was very no mood~~~

so finally today dad brought her to her favour restaurant which located at ampang area... hahaha... then today cox there are 12 pax of us.. so the portion definitely more^^ until i so full now~~

that day i ate crab.. tot wont itcy but i does!!! when in the middle of the night.. wtf~~~ so today... dad ordered lot of crab and i ate non~~~ shit... hell shit.. only can get the smell and cant eat them.. really hell shit... i love them but they hate me!! why??? stupid crab...

one day again i wont care about euu and eat eu die die!!! humph^^


this is before the crab serve!!


see how tasty the crab is^^


different flavor of crab
the first is butter cream sand
then the second is sweet and sour^^


this is what i ate when everyone is eating crab!!!
a bun and it sweet and sour sauce!!!


after crab served and its finished!!!
see..
my place is clean T.T


there's a cat came to disturb..
and it clime up to uncle Gobar place and scratch his ass..
i have no idea why the cat do that...
and my mom said there is something hidding there cause the cat do that^^


that our bill^^
RM958.35
hate crab~~~

No comments: