Sunday, September 6, 2009

i'm getting crazy~~~

exam period now... people nowadays messed up their own time with studies... i have no my day and night... i dont know what the time is when i study and my sleep as well.. i only know that i need to study whenever after i opened up my eyes!!! i only know that i will only eat when i hungry... i only know that i fall asleep only when i tired of study on the table...*depend on the place i study*... but yet... still i take my time to do my own thing!!!

yesterday... i spend my whole day watching DVD!!! okay!!! i know you guys might be guessing i will keep on start blaming myself ofter any single paper cox of not spending much time to study... but i really cant pay a good attention on my study yesterday... so then i choose to spend my time on other things that not needed my brain to function on yesterday... if not.. keeping forcing myself... i think crazy is just right in front of me... and i will be stepping forward in my single little steps!!!

can i throw something out about HR paper... haiz... i think i will 100% gonna fail for the paper... i dare to say that i put alot of afford in the subjects... spending my own sweet little 2 weeks plus and yet... when came to exam... while facing the paper... i damn happy.. cox everything that i read do came out in the exam paper... but... unfortunatly... i forget most of them... and... also some careless mistake... im here not to blame who.. and also not to myself... just to said that i really not happy with the result i want of studying so many days for it... haiz...

now, i just wish i wont repeating the same mistake on the remaining subjects in this coming 2 weeks... i need to do my best... i cant hav any fail again... please.. bless me... thx...


No comments: