Wednesday, September 9, 2009

exam arr~~~

tomorrow housekeeping paper arr... i wanna score for this subject... i wont think it is impossible cause haven trying out my effort... but i have no idea why i really have no any mood to concentrate on my revision today... but thank GOD that i've already finish the chapters in the book.. just i haven't get it memorize to my brain.. i tried to the whole afternoon.. so unfortunately, nothing go into my brain!!! haha~~ sound funny right? yea i knew!!!

thinking of score for this subject but still i wasting time here to chatting, post blog, what kind of joke i am here arr?? haha...


i love kitkat <3>


my note... done it for revision^^


my handwritting..
is ugly but TIDY... dont jealous... wakakaka


my snack for today...
potatoes chili;s flavor...
i've mentioned that i seriously brought lots of snack^^


i need to continue on my study now... tata.. be back soon... very soon... oh ya.. and sooner i will be update the pic for my 21st celebration on 1st August... sorry my friend for the delaying... so sorry... promise i will upload it as fast as i can^^... ahahahaha.... wish me luck for tomorrow's paper... Housekeeping Management.. woohoo~~

ganbate ya my baobei... ganbate ya my spirit... and also Karman and the darling Eddie... wakaka... wei Eddie.. see.. i wish euu luck here leh.. no need thx mi lar.. wakakaka.... and also everyone... GOOD LUCK and GANBATE...

No comments: