Tuesday, July 21, 2009

miss coca muchT.T

returned Coca back to ah jia already... felt missing out something when reached home... although that i be with Coca for just 2 days... but is more then enough that making me miss her much much more that i not expected!!! Coca stayed at my place for 2 days... it really do brought a lot of fun to me... it like to lick my mouth and i have no reason why... but is ok for me if dog licking me... cox i also allow my dog to do the same to me...

in this 2 days with Coca, although she naughty but still i like her very much... she actually very hyperactive until i tired of playng with her... when i stop if she still wanna play then she will jump to me and starting to lick me and then, starting to bite my hand!!! really bing a lot of laught to me... in this 2 days doggie sitting, omg... Kopi life got messed my Coca... cox Coca non stop bully Kopi... ofcox my dad will bully Coca cox Kopi is my dad baby dog... wakakaka....

now Coca returned back to them already... and heard that Coca will back to Muah next week... dont know when only wil got the chance to meet coca dy... i seriously miss coca leh...T.T


coca like to sleep like that when in the car while i drive^^

she woke by me.. wakaka

she so cute...

i miss Coca....

teehee
dont fall in love to her...


2 comments:

小猪 said...

wa~u dog so cute ^^ 贵滨狗哦~我家有4只呵呵

munZmemories said...

the dog is not mine... if not i also wont said i miss coca lor.. T.T... wakakakka... petting so many dog for what?? wakaka