Sunday, July 12, 2009

look out point

today went coll for lecture... but i don't think that i pay attention with... hahaha... as usual the lecturer came late... but doesn't any matter to me, cox i was still busy talking with classmate... our today's topic is SHIT!!! hahaha... i don't know why shit... have to ask baobei and ah mo.. they started it first!!! but just a laugh and joke in the boring lecture hall~~lecturer started his class late yet end early!!! this is his style..

then we went Nemo house to copy some show to watch at home... lately i got nothing to do at home so hell boring.. so copy some funny movie from them... then Karman alone packing for back her hometown... wakakaka... i drove Nemo's car to Karman house leh... is manual... wakakaka... stop laughing at me while viewing my blog... i know that i stupid enough with manual car... but i do safety reached Karman house....

then went wangsa to have breakfast with Dexter, Baobei, Karman and Kent.. Dexter actually waken by me and Baobai... we both not purposely wanna wake him de.. but sengaja^^.. wakakakaka... then fetched him along with us to have breakfast... after breakfast them back home~~~

today was hell boring but then i just watched all the movie form nemo... wakakaka...

i think around 10 i received a msg from Eddie and ask me wanna go look out point or not.. i tough that he joking with me but who know he really there... wakaka... with his friend Eric.. then ok lor.. i join... ^^... such a long period i din went there already...

standing at the same position, again memories pop out on my mind.. its really remind me alot... about him... still remember that night he suddenly asked me for an outing... wondering where he wanna bring me... he took me to some place for an dinning diner and after that he said wanna bring me for a night view.. i looked at him and smile... a sweetest smile i ever had before.. after the meal he brought me to look out point.. suddenly he holed my hand like protecting a little girl... hugged me and gave all his warm to me... remain silently all the while and kissed on my forehead for comfort me... the view of that night are wonderful... hey, KX, thankz for giving me such a memories... it still fresh in my mind and heart... hahaha... feel free come out for a drink!!! wakaka... stay happily ya...



view of look out point

black princess love^^

No comments: