Thursday, July 2, 2009

haiz

once again.. i care to much already... i too over already... i cried again... tried my best to wake him up after i cried... i tot i wont be crying any more after finished my one hour plus cried... so i called to wake him for his late dinner.. who know after he picked up the phone... omg... my stupid idiotic tears fall again... wthell!!! haiz.. i have idea what i cried for... i tried my best to hide from him... i tot he wont know that since he just got woke by me... but yet still he found out... haiz... why lar??? am i too overthrow??? but i already kept very nicely... yet still he broke my hiden wall!! haiz...

i'm sorry for i care too much... ok... you and her... if you both walk together why i should ask??? is no right for me to know... but... haiz.. since already you knew everything, why still i need to hide myself from you? but... i thinking that you wont be honest... i dont know that your answer to be with truly honest from your heart or not... but... i really choose to believe... ok... guys there who viewing my blog please dont come to screw me up everytime.. i know that i stupid enough... but is not that i say let go then i can do it... this kind of things not easy to do as said!!! okay???

then i get to know what i wanna know... i really hope that sometimes if you playing just must.. please a must let ppl know... if not... they will only think too much... i know that is other business... but.. you cant be every time also like that... but... maybe she the lucky one can get you... haha... heemmm... anyways.. thx for letting me know... and... please be aware of all this kind of sensitive things and wording you used!!

is really needed to control... please bear in mind...

No comments: