Saturday, March 7, 2009

omg! Oh! My! God!

ya, i will going to keep on shouting out "omg" in this few days until Tuesday! because result is releasing on this coming Tuesday. SBS's coming out today and i'm helping my dear Eve to check for it! haha... the page super duper LACK... while waiting i choose to spend my time posting my blog here... my fingers is itcy! haha...

just back from clinic for taking my blood for another round of blood test again! this time i kena poke 2 times... each my hand once! the first time the doctor poke into my right and then she can't even get one drop of my blood! so she change to poke another hand of mine, and also a finer needle! finally she got my blood... now i have to wait for the doctor phone me up and tell me my platelet result. crossing my fingers and hoping that my platelet is rising and not dropping! i think my platelet already starting to rise... for Dengue, platelet normally will rise when the 7th day since you fever. now already passed the 7th day, so that why i'm thinking that my platelet is rising! hahahaha...

Tarc page is still lacking! wth! can it just be a little bit faster? haha...

after half an hour, finally done loading! Evefu, congratulation! you PASSED all your papers... glad to see that! hahahahaha....

happy you now, then i have to start to worry about mine! i think i will be die-ing! BM, ENG, ACCOUNT, HMO, KITCHEN, and JAPANESE II. total six subjects! how many subjects i can pass? one? two? three? or don't even one? omg! can't imagine of it! but i think BM, ENG, and JAPANESE II, will at least, AT LEAST a pass! but how about others? how about my KITCHEN? HMO? and also my ACCOUNT? will this 3 subs get pass too? i will i will!!!!! i really hope that i won't fail any sub in this semester... but will my wish and hope come true? haiz.

xxx
blessing
xxx

ε(•̮̮̃•̃)з
munz

No comments: