Monday, March 16, 2009

faint!

I'm now totally afraid from any examination.... no matter what paper it is... i just very scare with it... stress the whole day and night... today having tamadun test... although is just a small little test... but it do make me stress like shit! i just don't know why i so afraid of exam now... maybe that i fail for my subjects even though i studied like XXXX... so... i have no more confidence in any test or examination! come back to today's tamadun test! hey everyone... I'm here now to admit that i SUCK in my history subject... in my passed school life, i din pass before even though in my SPM paper... i just don't know why i really can't get into this subject! what i know is because i firstly suck in my BM, secondly is i really not interest in History... in my mind was just like *what for we need to know the passed world... now some more is Islam thingy!!!* ya... i just can really sure that it have no any point that make me get interest in it... but yesterday when i get know that today we will have a small test in tamadun islam, so i made myself open up the notes to study whatever that i know or don't know! yup.. the whole day i was non stop tried my very best to get know what the notes means... but i just can't! i don't know what the hell is stuck in my mind and make me cant put in all the points... so... unfortunately, i failed the small test this morning... i really not reconciled to it... i already tried my very best to studied... i really tried my very best... but why just can't let me get a pass... is that 'pass' really that far away from me? i just really worry that i will keep on resit this paper... until i can't go for my graduation... will i? i really don't know... i really got not any confidence! i really need help! i really don't aspect more in this... i just wish i will just pass... this will already make me happy... just a pass... can i???

can i???

then another case... when tamadun lec... this is my first time attending this lecture... in the pass 2 week i cant manage to attend is because the first week i'm suffered in dengue... then the second week is the lecturer suddenly canceled the class... so... today is the first lecture i enter... omg... can you all just imagine that i can sit for the test when not even once class i attend??? but what to do??? haiz... i really getting mad in today's lecture... i'm really trying my best to follow and catch up what lecturer teaching in front of the hall... but guess what? i can't get what she mean at all... ya... i'm totally blank!!!!!
wtf... i'm BLANK...
woohoo~~~~
i'm BLANK......
really getting mad there... hey... guys there... who can help me in this subject? baobei... will you really will teach me? until i understand? i really need help!!! i promise i will be good when whoever teaching me...

..i promise..



ε(•̮̮̃•̃)з
munz

No comments: