Friday, March 6, 2009

im back...

finally can post my blog here again... everyone, i'm suffering in Dengue. Fortunately, i'm not in the serious case! but my platelet still dropping these days, i think possibility will recover few more days later... i hope it wont take to long to recover, if not, i will be very difficult catch up what lecturers had taught in this week! bless me please!

yesterday, i went t6o meet up Karman, BaoBei, GuiGui, and Janice for a movie that called "Marley and me". is a story about the dog spending its whole life with the family. Marley is the dog, a trouble maker dog since puppy! But it CUTE... how i wish i can take him home, then Marley can fight with Kopi and Sophie*my dogs*.^^ before the movie, we the gang walk around to look for phone shop cox i need to find a new phone, cox my phone is spoiled. at first i really wanted to for LG ice-cream, but after saw a damn cute phone at sony's, i'm now thinking of give up LG. the sony phone is damn damn damn cute, i think the gang know which, and also y i said so is damn damn damn cute, especially karman! hahahahaha... but we still taking some time to consider of it. and is time for our movie!

i know i very naughty, cox sick still wanna went out play! but it not my fault! i really thinking that i'm recovering... but who know my platelet is still dropping! after the movie end then all have to rush back to avoid the crowd since its going to 5! then i have to rush to sent Karman and BaoBei home*i force them to back with me!* and also later on have to fetch my sister as well! while i on my way home then received a call from my mum.

『mum: where are you?
me: on the way go fetch the sisters.
mum: why you go fetch? you think that you recover already?
*i din told her that i went klcc*-evil-
me: ya, cox i din feel any uncomfortable!
mum: your head lar, do you know that the doctor just called and told me that your platelet had drop to 101! still can drive out ar you? you better faster get home and drink the juice! no excuse! now!
me: what? 101? impossible lorrr... i really din feel any wrong! i dowan drink the papaya leaf juice, is weird!
mum: i said no excuse!
du...du...du...』

felt damn 'yaoying' the conversation between me and my mum! hey guys there, do you guys know how weird it taste? i dont know how to mention the taste is, i just can said that its really damn weird and unacceptable for me! but in the end still i drank it since my mum said so NO EXCUSE! so i have to follow! but i mix with green apple juice. i bought the green apple and made the juice myself. this idea come from Karman. thank god its really do covered the weird taste but not at all although i just really add abit, not even a teaspoon! fine, at least i drank it!

hopping i will get well as fast as possible. reason one because i really boring enough! secondly is, *hey, is no good to be a patien.! third, i miss my classmate. last but not least, i really worry that i cant catch up what lecturer had taught! within these days, i really dont know how many of pills i had take! until my tongue now be tasteless! people who know how suffer i need to swallow a single pill, and now i have to eat at least 15 pills A day! hopping this will faster pass on. i really hate pill! without taking pills, my fever wont be able to get control! my stomach wont be able to stop pain! and i also wont be able to eat any food cox of vomiting! so, i have to.

but... but... but... but i know this all i will not needed soon. cox i'm recovering *i think lar*. but still i will finish all the pills before i really get recover! *lucky not much left over*hahaha...

ε(•̮̮̃•̃)з
munz

2 comments:

lingzzz said...

eh my dearm dun play play geh? guai guai take ur medicine!!!

Anonymous said...

i got take my medicine larr...ehehehe