Tuesday, March 10, 2009

ahh~~~

i failed 2 subjects again! C- man... so 'emm dam'... C- means the max 4 more marks to pass!!! C- leh... so you guys say... is that i very 'emm dam'!!!!! fine... that my problem... cox i did not do well when the exam on my own! i can't blame anyone! expected, i failed for my HMO and also FI!!! although is expected... but i still very sad with it... don't mention about it right now... spoiling my mood all the day! eddie... glad that you so damn lucky arr.. passed HMO and FI... bluff me that you dont know how to do when that time came out from examination hall!!! hate you right now!!! humph... some more wanna help mii check!!!! see... now i failed 2 liao... and euu passed this 2!!! but too bad too you failed for your acc!!!!! nvm... i will help euu on with it.. just pay me tuition fees!!!! wakakakaka... ofcox i just joking.. cox i also not getting very good result in my acc! lucky others still ok! i din expect that my Japanese will get an A.. but i got it... wakakakaka... that the only result i happy with!!! hahahaha... but lucky that i have enough point!!!! fuyoh!!!

went baobei's house before class to enjoy my meehon soup prepared by baobei & karman! rainbow came too after their gym along with her bf and a friend! eddie came as well.. wakakakaka... hhheeemmm... here i wish to apologize to baobei's housemate! cox i scared them when i reach baobei's place! sorry sorry and sorry... beside sorry i can't find other's word to say! so... just sorry... wakakakaka... and i'm ok now... next time if i appear ur place... i wont be like that any more... *try my best to promise!!!* hahahahaha.... after the meal then only me and eddie went coll to attend FOM lecture... after FOM should be tamadun... but the teacher din come... so in the end class cancel... pity Karman and baobei that they rush to coll but no class to attend!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha....

today first back to coll... so damn miss my fellow classmate... the gang... and so everyone!!! althougt they pulling my legs.. but still i felt happy to meet them back!!! wakakakaka.... so miss them neh.. but too bad i first day back to coll then received a bad news... haiz... i must promise to myself that i can't get the chance to fill in any resit form!!!!! limit... this semester is my limit!!!! i can't have any fail again!!! if not... somethings will happen... i dont know what will going to be happen yet... but i have to promise myself!!!!! bless me up!!!!

ε(•̮̮̃•̃)з
munz

No comments: