Wednesday, March 18, 2009

der..............

this morning rain again! why this days always rain arr? haiz... morning rain... damn lazy to wake up lor... 8 o'clock class... suffering man... not enough sleep... ya.. i know that i can't blame... cox i actually can choose to sleep earlier but i don't... so... NO blaming!!!! i wish to sleep early too... but i need to finish up my homework before i sleep! i need to do my pass semester paper... i need to read trough the chapter before attending any class... how can i sleep earlier harr??? haiz... why lar this semester se peak... time is just like not enough to me... this is just a short semester compare to the pass 2 sem... but why this sem seems to be more busy then? i really fainting larr... who can help... now more and more assessment coming week by week... i still din get the time to put myself into study! how lar i going to sit for those coming assessment and also my FINAL!!!!! oh my god... some more i need to resit... 7 subjests... seriously... is killing me!!!

back to today's computer system's lecture... damn damn funny leh... i'm sitting in the first row!! fuyoh~~~ sound like so damn hardworking right? i knew it.. cox i MEMANG hardworking larr... hahahaha... okies... stop lame... then keep on arguing with the lecturer! so damn seok neh... but don't know why it make me more understand in what he teaching.. cox maybe is i keep on asking him questions... although is nonsense... but is useful to me... hahahaha... next week assessment leh... i don't know i can do it or not... if i fail i think that lecturer will very happy lorr... cox i keep on disturbing him while he teaching... wakakakakaka.... i think he wanna kill me already in just now lecture... teehee...

Eddie ng... angry at euu larr... since when i take once ur 'ugly' pic? no right??? some more made mii shout like no one business at canteen2!!! famous already larr.... wtf!!!! i really got no comment... bully mii... haiz... angry.. really angry... don't even a sorry form you!!!! is that euu really don't know how to pronouns SORRY????? haiz......


ε(•̮̮̃•̃)з
munz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he bully u??
wat happen?
tell me..
i go 教训 him..
xD