Friday, February 20, 2009

mother FXXXer molester!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... kena molest this afternoon at Shell patrol station,ampang!!!! yup... things happened like that:

since my patro is comes to empty and i need to fetch my sis, cox she stayed back for some reason, then i went refill my patro at Shell... so.. for sure we have to do payment before we fill our tank... the time i doing my payment, the idiot staff put his hand on to my hand... then i look at him, omg, wtf... he show me his stupid idiot face... then i shout at him and said" woi, what the hell are you trying to do now?" guess what? the idiot got no any fear although everyone there is looking at him... what the damn idiot ppl in the world nowadays!!!!! seriously if not i rushing my time, i think i will straight go in and whack the fellow!!!!!!!!! end up i just filled my patro and leave!!!!!

after fetch my sis, she get scold by me in the car... cox i in kinda bad mood... cox the reason she gave me for her stay back is not acceptable, so end up i just crab shout at her in the car... scold her just like no one business... is true marr.... staying back and wanted me to fetch with this kind of rubbish reason... fine... have to fetch her also... and some more JAM like shit!!!!!! friday afternoon malays used to do their praying, all the ways just JAM like shit... i HATE jam... so it's make me mad immediately... so... how can i don't scold ppl in such a suck mood? 

okies... i admit that i cant handle my mood in a good way... but i will try my best to change! and for the molester... watch out... better don't let me see you again, cox i will never go Shell again!!!! calm down... i have to calm down!!!!!!

ε(•̮̮̃•̃)з
munz

1 comment:

lingzzz said...

hahahaz~calm down calm down~dont so angry~ =]

still remember me boh? long time no chat le~

still good??

i change my blog to blogspot too~relink me ya~ ^^

xlingz.blogspot.com