Sunday, February 15, 2009

happy valentine day^^,

today seems to be valentine day... i believe that each and every couples had their own program and activities to run with... but me just choose to stay home... hey... everyone, i SERIOUS stay at home only leh....*someone don't believe me*...i din going any place and din joining any groups also... today usually to be crowded every where just because is Valentine and is Saturday also... for me i prefer stay home and enjoy with my DVDs... not like some one... mr.Eddie... he told me today he so damn bust to entertain his lovely and other girlfriendsss... then don't even needed to bodder his darling--me... fine... go find other enough larr... just ignore me then ok dy... humph...*joking larrr... but angry orhx...* hahaha... at first i was actually also thought of going out with some friends but in the end lazy... lazy used to make me lost lots of interest!!!! not bad to stay home actually... how long i've been not passing my valentine at home? i think possiblity about 5 years... haha... whatever... at least i enjoy... wakakakakaka...

here i wish every couple getting sweet and sweeter ever and forever... and for those who still single and available faster get on the meet up their mr & miss Right... hehehe... just don't be too tension of finding one.. just take some times to find the most suitable one... hehehe... but for me... i wish to remain what situation i having now... not needed any but ofcox still wish to get people to speak out and share with... hehehehe... and something to tell -HIM-, once hurt NOT mean forever... and one more... I'M NOT HER... i'm different compare to her!!!!! so... don't place me and her in a same group arr!!! i playing very serious and not joke... just wish you faster get yourself releaset from the surffer situation... then only you can get a true who really treat you good... you know who am i talking about... the girl you get to meet next might not be me, but i wont stop whatever i doing all for you... blessing...

lovin
munz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i told you to give up... but you don't want yet now you come to complain? haiz... watch out... take care

munZmemories said...

hey hello... who are euu larr... y i need to watch out??? chew...