Monday, February 23, 2009

i've cut my hair!!!!!

hey ppl there, this time i finally cut my hair since I've keep on saying that... until my friends all ignore me... and finally i got my hair cut last Saturday... omg.. i miss my hair... hey everyone there whom know how long my hair is... just don't think this time i playing joke again, i serious get my hair CUT!!!!! actually not very that short but for me, even just 1 inch, just 1 inch, oven o.001 inch...still i will cry like no one business... but this tims... i don't know how many inch the fellow cut my hair... just keep my deep breath while the first cut onto my hair... then the barber*i don't know his name cox i din ask!* want me to relax... then over funny conversation was like that:

barber: ralax lar, is just a hair cut, won't kill you!
mii : ya, i know... but i afraid of hair cut.
*barber laugh at me...
mii : hey, don't laugh lar okay? what style you going to cut for me? how long will it be?
barber : ok, since you wanna get a hair cut, how about until your neck part?
*my eyes stretch till the max
mii : serious need that short?
*he playing with my hair laugh and replied
barber : okay, just a joke... you are not need to do that ofcox
*bla bla bla bla bla bla*
barber: btw, you have a damn long hair and a nice black colour.
*i smile at him and say nothing...

then he started to cut my hair... oh... my tears... no.. i won't let it drop!!!!! NOWAY... hahahaha... i also don't know how he cut my hair, cox i'm totaly blank at there... looked at the mirrow and i found out one things, he quite handsome... * eddie, my sis said no just bcox she say she dowan hurt your small little heart...* is that every guy look so attractive while they are in serious???* k, fine... just have a look on him only.. ^^,

when finished my hair cut, look into the mirrow and thinking is that me??? how long i din cut my hair??*a question myself* then i said : oh my god, will i going to be used to it with my hair now??? omg... 'you will soon' the barber replied... *i think so....i..... will.....*

oh ya oh ya, i also do dyied my hair at the same day... dark brown colour... hehehehe... because that barber said since my hair already long time din dye, so dont put on that sharp colour to adviod the weird feel... hehehe... mayb after one month i will get a sharpper colour!! hahaha...


here is how long my hair now!!!!!


and this is how long my hair is!!!


ignore him.. concern my hair..
see...
can you all see it is that long?????????
haiz...


i miss my hairT.T
ε(•̮̮̃•̃)з
munz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

beebee**

you cut your hair? how come you willing to cut your hair until that short? still remember that pass to month i asked you why you keep your hair that long and you replied you like it and won't cut it. but now you cut it. means you putting down something? anyways, this new hair style quite suit you, you seriously look cute and younger then the previous long hair *ghost*, sorry to said that, cause you know you frighten me before at Ben's house. finally you cut your long long hair. have you cry? i hope you din! btw, this hair style really suit you. John told me, he said he meed you yesterday. hope that i can back and have a look with your new hair style. but i got no that chance now.. anyways, good luck.

miss you much,
Dick

lingzzz said...

wah~u "zhong ceh" ah? u really cut ur hair~y si seh dak~i love ur hair la~can keep till so long! but u stilll look goods in ur new hair style~

*at least now ur hair can dry very fast right? hahaha~*

miss ya~~

munZmemories said...

dick...
yaya, don't be surprise... i really cut my hair liao... this is not the older pic... this is the pic i took recently... wakakka... emm... does it serious look better to mii??? hahaha... thx... but too bad euu can't back to have a look.. blek.. john saw mii??? y i dono derrr??? he bluff euu izzit... hahaha... anyways... thx... keke... miss you too...

munZmemories said...

lingzzz,
hahaha... i also guessing is that i zhong che leh... how??? faster help mii contact some sifuu... i need help... haha.. actually i emm se dak de lor... but also cut liao.. what to do??? haiz.... very miss my hair leh... wuwuwuwuwu... but this hair also not bad larr.. just i still cant use to it lorr... still need time.. yayaya... hahahahaha... now it really dry faster... wakakakakaka...