Tuesday, February 10, 2009

dangue again???!!!!!

yup... don't be surprise... another dangue case again in my family... the mosquito's target this time is my eldest sister... haiz... *faint...* another of my sis just discharged from the hospital not more then one week then another get!!! what a mosquito world now... *lame* stop crab now... just hope she can recover as fast as possible... cox nowadays always looked at her in suffered... keep on vomit whatever she ate... even just a sip... haiz...

tomorrow need to bring her back to hospital for a blood test again... she went yesterday but doesn't needed to stay... so have to back again for the another blood test 2 days later which mean tomorrow... i have to sent her for it... but have to finish it earlier since tomorrow i will be going for my lagoon trip with the coll's gang... hopefully i wont be late ya... and eddie*darling* remember my breakfast ya... thank alot first... hehehehe

bibubibu
munZ

No comments: