Wednesday, June 10, 2009

i'm back from my bali trip^^

hey guys there... miss me much rite?? me too miss you all very very very much... heeemmm... i will do my blogging about my Bali trip maybe tomorrow if possible.. i have lots fun to share with larr... wakakaka... was enjoy with the trip with my family... hahaha... heard that my next trip is Thailand and also Taiwan.. but don't know will bring me along or not... cox my dad said i'm not in a holiday... so maybe wont bring me... but i wanna go larr... yer...

i can ponteng actually for any vacation... WAIT!!! hey... i not ponteng... *"I AM TAKING MY OWN HOLIDAY"*... hahaha... this is what i learned from my tourguide yesterday night while on the way to dinner!! so people there... dont say i ponteng ok?? i'm just taking my own holiday to enjoy and relax!!! wakakakaka...

know what?? Bali had lots of hot guys!!! omg... they are hot enough and muscle!!! luckly not xiaohui who went... if she go... i think she will straight rape those hot angmo there.. ooopppsss... wakakaka... i can really said larr.. the hot guys there really just simply pick one also handsome then local guys... sorry i not meant anything larr... just wondering why they can look so hell handsome enough!!!! i wanna marry them just to get a CUTE baby son larr... but is this possible???

oh ya.. and something really different from Malaysia and Bali... i have no idea why their water taste weird larr... emm... i have no chooise so i have to drink it... although is taste weird but is actually still acceptable larr... wakakaka... even the bathing water also got taste!!! not that i sengaja wanna taste it arr!!! dont think i so crazy bathing water also wanna drink!!! i not that sick ok?? wakaka

today back to Malaysia... drank back our water and taking back our own food... felt so different... wakakakaka... now only i know i miss my home...

kay~~~ will stop here... will continue my Bali trip post soon!!!*asap*


miss some one alot
munz^^

No comments: