Sunday, June 21, 2009

happy father's day

suppose to held a celebration at somewhere restaurant.. cause we normally did that in the all passed father's day celebration... but i have no idea why this year we did not held any celebration but i do heard that we will before i went Bali... heeemmmm....

here i wish to take my opportunity to say happy father's day to my dad!!! heeemmm... i actually not dare to say out all this word out when i facing him!!! i just dont know why... when talking to parents with this kind of conversation will feel a kind of weird!!! so that why i always only do sms and nothing beside that!!!

heemmm.... how am i going to describe about my dad??? okay... i think he was a funny man... but when my childhood i was totally scare of him whenever beside him.. i have no idea why... but i can tell you all that every kids also will affair of my dad... maybe he having a fierce outlook... that why every kids is affair of him... but now we DONT any more... cox he learned to be funny and so friendly...

sides, he also keeping misai that make him so not good looking but he himself think very good... and with the old fashion type of spectacle but suit him much^^... last time my dad use to be a strong muscle guy but now a Italian man... guess what is the meaning of Italian in Chinese pronunciation... 一大粒!!! meaning that my dad now having a big round tummy but that made him look cute~~ hahahahaha... look at his passed pic i felt that he so handsome and hot till the max.. and my mom so pretty enough... that why they are now having a pretty daughter like me..*vomit* wakakaka....


neh neh.. that is my dad with me.. captured this pic when in my Bali trip!!! so long long time i did take a single pic with my dad.. i think since i start study then i never capture a pic with my dad... cox my dad do not like to face to the camare even though you ask him to take pic... so cute kan??? so that day so ngam ngam he standing there and i acting like orang gila then i said i wanna take pic with him only he layan me and my sis..

anyways... just a post here to wish my dad a happy father's day^^

oh ya.. just now while we having dinner we got a bad news from my uncle... he called and said that my grandpa felt down from staircase... this sound serious and now dad and mom went to see the situation... hope that everything go fine~~~


(◡‿◡✿)
munz

No comments: