Thursday, January 29, 2009

happy 19th birthday!!!


this is just some of our crazy pictures...
still got lots with me and i think is with you too..
with some pics above shown...
how long we din take pic with each other already?
which mean that "how long we din meet already???"
today is your birthday orhx...
i know i can't get to meet you also but still i wish you a very happy birthday with all my wishes...
wish you pretty all the while..
getting sweeter and sweeter with you laogong...
and also all your wishes comes true ya...
hehehehe....
knew you so many years already...
nearly 5 years...
hahaha...
know what?
looked trough all our passed pic that we took..
really lots of fragment of our memories pop out from my mind..
it remind me that how we used to be crazy in the pass...
remind me that how we used to play hard and study hard in the pass..
it really remind me alots...
its kind of treasure that i will always cherish it...
its kind of memories that will always makes me smile...
still remember that how we the gang play?
remember that how we the gang share and care?
yinze, kayi, lingz, janiss, the girls and ofcox also the naughty boysss in our class...
2r,3h,4k2,5k2...
lots lots of playful memories...
dont stop out contact with each other...
must keep our friendship run up till the max..
hahahaha...
eve..
i miss you alot..
and ofcox the gang...
know what?
lately also i din chat much with you...
lots of things also i din have the chance to share with you...
lots of things already make me don't know how to tell you..
you and me busy with each studies...
we now less chat, less meet, less fun, and less share..
feelings you gals like far from me...
how to solve our distance now?
haiz...

happy birthday my dear eve...
munZZZ

No comments: