Saturday, January 17, 2009

i going to fail for my kitchen!!!

confirm... i will fail in my kitchen paper... after today, i don't think i will ever study like shi* any more in future exam period... cause in useless to study like that... haiz... i know is not right to blam other... is my own fault... i the moment when i open up the exam paper., the first feel of my mind is i hate myself... i hate because i did not memorize well.. i hate because i did not understand well... i hate because i did not use my heart... i hate because planty of reason i hate!!! when came out from the examination venue, i nearly wanted to cry out... but this time my tears can't come out... maybe i knew that i have no the right to cry... moody all the while walking to Karman house, cause my car parked there... reached home nolonger went to Wangsa Jusco with the sisters... wanted to buy pants but walk walk from 5something to 7something only i manage to get 1 white pants!!! ya.. just only 1!!! hahahaha.. planing to go sg.wang or time square for another round... who wanna accompany me??? wakakaka... Monday Japanese paper leh.. omg... daim scare actually... cause i really not that really understand what sensei Loo taught in this semester... cause the way he teach is abit too... emm... how to say leh?? emm.. complex??? but i should said that he really is giving lots of things out from the text book... hahaha... wait... back to here... so.. that why only i said i scare of the Japanese paper... 

allah... don't know larr... i got no idea with it already... i just hope i can get an A for my Japanese to pull up my CGPA great... haiz... i dowan fail..........

in worried...

munZ

No comments: