Wednesday, January 14, 2009

...

leave home to coll at about 11 this morning.. cause received a call from Karman when i just woke up and inviting me to join her and Carol for lunch...*but is my breakfast* hahahaha... so.. after groomed up myself then drive to Karman's place and Carol already there... today having the very first paper-English for communication... the paper actually start at 2 afternoon... but we reached there at 1 somthing straigh after our lunch... hahahaha... the class that i entered is damn cold!!! it's really cold until my hand is out of feelings... funny fight?? but is true!!! i think because i seat under 2 fans and the air-conditional... hahahaha...

don't know why felt like got no confidence in this paper... feelings that i will fail for it... is that i too stress or what? i don't know... everyone said that this paper is easy then the first semester.. but i don't... haiz... just wish to pray for i will pass for it.... just don't let me fail.. please...

omg.. after English paper... tomorrow BM leh... i really dont know how to sit for the BM paper lorr... just think that i might fail for it... not that i scaring myself here.. is that my Bm really very SUCK... if i pass for it, i think i will laugh till crazy... but i just don't think that i can!!! Eddie*darling* keep on scolding me stupid, cox i keep on talking nonsense.. hey, not that i want to.. is just i really very scare.. you know that i don't wish to fail any subject in this semester right... and ofcox you too... maybe i really giving myself too much of stress... but... haiz... wish i can understand the question tomorrow... bless me please.....

PASS BM
munZ

No comments: