Saturday, January 10, 2009

i'm in flu.... T.T

get up late this morning so for sure i late for the lecture class... about 6.30 my alarm rang then i turn it off and i continue enjoy my sleep... heard "knock knock" in my dream... wondering who is disturbing me then i open up my sleepy eyes... yea, my mum is waking up my sis... opened up my phone to ensure the time... 7.45... WHAT?????? 7.45??*class start at 8a.m.* omg..omg..omg... fast wake the pig... then i rush to groomed up myself and tried my very best to drive my speed to coll for attend the account lec... if not because of the exam slip have to collect today, i think i will skeep the account today... *sorry i had this thinking on my mind... * hahahaha... but after collected the slip then i leave along with Rainbow then went Bao Bei house to continue our account study... hardworking horr... i knew it.. hahaha... we also brough bread and also tuna to Bao Bei house to make tuna sandwich... teehee... Eddie*darling* came hyper late at about 12 something because he also woke up late... then he still said he wanna faint cox too hungry... so then we do the tuna sandwich for him to eat when he reach lorr... after eat then we start our account study... last last week already i taught them financial statement, so this week we do group study on cash book and also club and society... but i not goot at club society so then Yii Xin come teach us.. hahaha... what the true is... time do pass very fast while doing account!!! that also the reason why i like do account... hahahaha... it's almost 4... me and Eddie*darling* also "beh ta han" already... so then we go home.. wanted to take a nap when reached home... but fail to do so.. so then keeping my eyes on the television with blind again.. hahaha.. but halfways i do also fall a sleep.. thank god.. then i should be able to study later in mid-night... hahahhaa... exam is just 3 more days later... now i start feeling stress already... how??? omg... i really don't wish to get any fail in this sem!!! i DON'T WANT fail!!!! so i have to pay more effort in each and every studies.. i will try my very best to pass it all... and also try to not putting myself in stress... ^^, wish me luck... so in this exam period will be enti-on line.. hahahaha... but i will be back after the exam!!! wait me... hahahaha

no fail subject!!!
faster recover from the flu...
munZ^^,

No comments: