Thursday, January 1, 2009

a brand new year...*2009*

time seriously pass very fast... one year ended again... in the pass year... i did not done my wishes... as year 2007 passed... i had promised myself to be more bravefull and also stay more happy... yes... i do live happily then 2007 but not as what i had promised to myself... so... in this 2009... i wish that i will live more happily then the pass... i knew i can... because is now the time for me to be mature... i'm now coming to 20... such a big age but ofcox not old enough larr... hahaha... so... i have to do things more carefully... do things more responsibility... thinking maturely... so and so... may be is abit too late for me to start growth up mature now... but at least i'm better then those who doesn't know or want to be wake!!! lucky that i do woke myself up from the dream... for sure i don't wish to but i HAVE to... just give me a little bit more time to make myself in balance... 

something wish to say out...

heeeemm... know what H8IAN... you guys & girls are seriously very funny... happy that get to meet up and study together with you all... each of you guys & girls had ur own funny characteristic... really thank alots for the concern on me whenever i needed you all... and also sorry for those i scolded before... *but did i scold you guys/girls before???* hahahaha... anyways... thank alots and also sorry alots... 

especially for the PIG Eddie*darling*,

know what,? you made me change alot from the pass... i don't know did you relize my changes but i do changed alot... seriously i want to say thanks to you ... because you always stand by my side... whenever i needed you, you'll be there... but ofcox not always larr.. hahaha... thanks for the concern all the while and also all the bullying!!!!! iiiisssshhhh... cox euu always made mii angry euu.. and also all the arguement between us... also our memories at our very first... enjoy doing everything with euu... although sometimes will be very dissapointed but yet still YOU ARE THE BEST!!! and now also i wanted to say SORRY to you too... i won't say it out to you by face to face but now by my blog... hahahaha... what i sorry about??? aiyorrr... you know i know lorr... don't try to act already larr... "BEST ACTOR"... hahaha... sorry for always giving you trouble... sorry that i always scold you... sorry that i always make you angry... sorry for whatever worst i had done... just sorry... hahaha... i know sure you will forgive me de... horrr... hahahahahaha... i really trying my best to maintain to be what we are now.. ^^,

stop crab here agian... hahahaha... so... what to do in this year 2009??? hhhheeemmmm... actually haven get a full done plan yet... but... plan for what??? things will change all the ways... hahahaha.. so.. just solve whatever that comes to me while the "things" come... but now... i will first try my very best to score for the semester2 final... cox exam is around the corner... hahahaha... and in another hand is... i also trying my best to pull things out from the heart... hopefully i can... cox i know i can.... hahahahaha... so... please do pry for me in the exam.. hahahaha... i dont want any fail in this sem... if not... i think i will... ... ... ... ... .. ... aiyorrr... study harder lorrr... hahahaha.... hhhheeeemmmm... hwta to type some more... 

oh ya..

last but not least... wishing every one stay happily in 2009 and also the future... teehee....

good luck in the exam

munZ^^,

No comments: