Tuesday, August 4, 2009

movie^^

today during my 4 hours break + 2 hours lecture i went klcc to have a movie with yinyee the sapo and the classmate... when i finished my class at 10 then went canteen 2 with baobei them to take my breakfast with them... i ate "G cheong fen" hell full ok??? hahaha... after our meal then a group of us all went study room for wait time pass.. haha~~ about 11.30 then received a call from yinyee and informed me that she ready to go now... then after throwing out ByeBye to my lovely baobei them then went to join yinyee... the stupid her... she actually do came for housekeeping on 4th july and she got her practical mark yet the teacher still said she absent and want her to give a absent letter... stupid her still follow what the teacher said although she present!! fine... as she like.. after then we leave coll my taking bus to lrt and then to klcc... when reached klcc they decided to eat pizza.. in my mind i was just ps-ing "omg... i seriously full after ate the "G cheong fen".. but is ok for mii to follow lar..~~ then after brought the ticket then we a gang of peoples went to pizza... there are in total 8 of us... i not really know yinyee classmate... but i only knew the girl..*sorry for i forget ur name by now^^*... after pizza then we take a walk separately with the boys cox we watching the different movie... me, yinyee and the girl go for The Proposal and the guys went for "Land of The Lost " and they named it "Dinosaur"... hahaha...

the movie is consider funny and not so boring as other peoples told me... i actually wanna watch the proposal for long long ago... asked eddie to download for me but he din... so finally today sapo sate mii out for this movie i was hell happy that finally got people can accompany me to see^^

after finish then i actually rushing back for F&B tutorial class... who knows on my way back i received a call from eddie and told mii that class canceled!!! shit de lor.... then afte that i just straight back home lor..^^




No comments: