Monday, December 26, 2011

welcoming 2012

finally christmas ended
i started my christmas with work and ended my christmas with work too
this year christmas i just spend with my work and my bed
how am i going to celebrate if i am working night shift?
but
i dont care
am going to count down for 2011 end of December
one more week to go
2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
am so wondering will it really be world end?


should i really spend all my saving before it really end?
*although not much $$ i heve*
just wanna use all my money to go around the world
go all those places that i really wish to go~~~~
even that i need to go around on my own~~
teehee
~~~~~should plan~~~~~
schedule is out
and i dont think so i can join my little jia to go singapore as we only have this tiny manning~~
so sad
as what i planned yesterday i already done the part
just thinking when should i really hand it up
am actually not many people know my final decision yet
and not telling anyone until i really hand it up
i will surely miss some people here but NOT the PLACE
*am not leaving yet, post my feeling only i really leaving=.=*
that the my very first plan on year 2012
then
i wanna plan for a trip with friends
*relaxing trip*
*beach side*
*food*
*shop*
*anything!!!!!!!!!!!!*
i just want a trip
and i want it to be fast!!!!
am just planning like the world really go end~~
hahaha
i dont care
as long as i am still alive
i want to do whatever i want
emmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
can i be a murderer too???
sometime i really do wish i can kill some people without any punishment!!!
but that is impossible
give me a book that can write the person name and cause them death!!!
am too over i know~~~
stop!!!!!!
emm
what now???
nothing much lar..
just planning to update my sweet little blog~~~
gonna start another busy day
a guest is waiting me at the other buiding~~
chao


talking rubbish
Liz_M

No comments: