Saturday, December 17, 2011

spoiled

Today My b y suppose to bring me for a movie and we planned this yesterday very last minutes when on our way home...
But we actually forgot today is a Saturday therefore we went pavi to kill for tiCket but all almost sold out or selling fast
End up we cancel all our plan and went carefour just for the twister fried 
We talk and share alot of things
And I realized I not that happy of what our final dicision
I am actually felt empty...
I hate when he said 'euu have to remember our love,I will only remain but not extra..........'
I was just in My silent mood but yet still show him a smiling face
He tot that I'm happy
Yea I am but it's very empty
But as long as today he actually still trying his very best to make me laugh and he success...



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: