Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas & happy birthday my Jia Jia

hohoho...
merry christmas...
am so not happy cause everyone is out there count down for their christmas yet i need to work in stress
and its damn busy during christmas eve
saw lot peoples passing by the lobby
obvious party type outfit
am so envy
why am i need to work on christmas eve????
this is the second year my christmas eve working night shift since in join ritz
we also having christmas gift exchange this year
i bough the gift very last minutes
tee hee
and i got my very first christmas gift from my boss 

his gift is cost him $0
and mine for him is around RM130+
but i like it 
cause its a piano with blink blink*******
i like the gift which i brought for him
is really nice
hope to see him use it always
my mom, aunty, cousin and 2 sisters went Thailand to celebrate their christmas and i cant join cause i cant take leave in last minutes.
as well as my sister
she is now teaching tuition at her tuition center
this is really the FIRST time we cant join for family vacation!
OMG
sad T.T
just because i working night shift and there is no one home to accompany my silly sis
my dad scarified the trip just to stay home to make her comfort!!!! 
my daddy is just so pamper her!!!!!!!!!!!!
but if me i also worry that she stay home alone although she is already graduate from form 5
yet she still a child
and would like to say happy birthday to
My LITTLE JIA JIA
*sorry that i need to curi ur pic from ur fb, cause i dont have any in hand*
is her birthday today
-stay smart, pretty+ handsome ya
munz munz love euu.... muaaakz-
she is so enjoy with the gang out there
how i wish i could join them for the celebration of christmas and her birthday
they invited me to go for Singapore on the 30th 
i really wish i can join
but i think is really too late for me to apply leave
they always like to decide last minutes which i couldn't do anything
fine!
will still try
but i guessing is tiny cause my hotel here is running FULL
another busy weeks!!!!!
somehow
i though of giving resignation letter very soon
i had enough with all this shit!!!!
i just so hate my working life and environment
i just wish i no more working here
 leave here with a
 *smile*

can i?
i hope i can
after i get back my free life i guess i will join Little Jia
she will be my future boss
(@.@)
then i can follow her going here and there~~~~~~~
my mind cant stop imagine when i had those kind of freedom~~~~


looking forward for my real freedom
looking forward for my new life

Liz_M

No comments: