Wednesday, September 14, 2011

today night shift so happy

been working night shift so many days alone
finally a night Melissa with me
and DM is Sharon
i have no idea why the stupid aircon is switch off tonight
the whole lobby is just like Sauna
so the hell HOT!!!
the whole night we just forwarded the line to back office
and 3 of us stay behind and do our things
and ofcox chit chat
tonight got so many things to eat
first i ate dinner with my family before i came to work
then Melissa bought some sandwiches for me and Sharon
we wanted to order food from room service 
but tonight cannot cause big boss ada~~
then took some cake from our lobby lounge
nice????
the middle left
i finished by myself
very nice
then we yet still continue do our things
but i admit i only facebook-ing at back
cause i already done my things~
then in a sudden 3of us planned to order Mc.Donald cause Melissa said wanna drink Mc.Donald's rebina!!!!
lame right?
so we ordered nuggets , frenchfried and drinks
3 of us share
lucky today Mc.Donald enough rider to sent us Mc.Donald
still remember last week how i fight with Mc.Donald
still cant forget that night!!!!!!
not to mention now maybe next time~
we also called Colby to chat for a little while
he is coming back soon
^^
finally is 7 in the morning
is time for me to do my closing
meet my man for a while
and sleep maybe*.*
then
back home~~~

cut my fringe d^^
Liz_lovE
happy night shift^^

No comments: