Monday, September 12, 2011

should i continue?

im really hell blank now
lot of thing happened in a sudden and i dont know how to respond at all
i dont know what should i do now
everyone is telling me
is time for me to give up
cause no point to continue any more
but
i just can say is really not that easy to do
if you really love someone
you will never ever let he or she just go like that
this few days we do meet and chat bout this
end up i have nothing for our conclusion
so now i also dont know what can i do
what guess what?!!
we still plan for our 10th months and even 1 year
we are just so happy when discuss bout it
yet my hear fest so pain
i dont know that will our 10th months to be arrive
i hope everything just go fine~~
i just want like that
nothing much

baby
i really need ur help
i really dont know what and how to do
i dont know how to face everything came in a sudden
i know eu in the same situation as me
but
i really need your support
need ur idea
need ur guide
and not just choose to be silent 
not everything will be ok just being silent
i know this is ur style
but
not everything
and know what
i starting to lose confidence myself to euu
i dont know what am i mean to euu now
im blank
im really really very blank
pls
pls guide me pls
i want you
euu want me
ya
but 
HOW?

No comments: