Monday, September 1, 2008

what going on?

i know that you are not mine any more...
i know that lots of things is changing around us...
i know that i have to be independence without you...
but why still you want to hurt me?
you can just act like nothing but i can't...
you can just pretend like nothing but i can't...
you can just leave without saying good bye but i can't...
you can do whatever you want to hurt me but i can't do one to hurt you...
since that day we meet each others i already know that you are not belongs to me...
and of cause i not your's too...
but i just don't know why whatever you did is very easy to put me in emo...
you really do make me fall a lots of tears...
i just hope that i can be back on my own...
i don't wish still have other will effect my mind!
i will left all our memories behind and without looking backward...
although it is not so sweet but at least you are one of the man that i meed!
come in to my heart and then just leave very quietly...
good bye and take care...
i really don't wish to see you once anymore...
sorry to others...
just sorry for everything...

No comments: