Wednesday, August 27, 2008

exam is around the corner!!!

oh my G...
all of you had already pass trough your first sem examination...
but mine is coming up next week friday...
until today...
i also dont know what i had study...
nothing come into my brain after all the studies that i had go trough...
lots of tears falled just because i suffered in the study...
i really dont know what to do to be help...
i'm really blank at all in my mind...
i cant blame on any one that i not understanding just because teacher teachig and i playing and foling around...
hahaha...
that how i act in the class...
ya...
i super noisy at class...
even until the teacher non stop complain...
Mr.Alan even gave me a nick of "talking machain"
just because me and my gang like to talk alots when swimming class!
haha...
but thx alots that he treat me how to swim and i finally know how to swim although it is not to well..
but wait...
back to my main..
what going on with my brain?
why i just cant concern??
oh my.
who just can help me?
how you guys study?
who know how to study?
i cant memorize anything....
how i gonna go for the exam next week?
actually is just 5 subject i have study...
but i cant even memorize one of it.....
not even one topic......
haiz....

No comments: