Wednesday, August 27, 2008

you

the one who always beside me...
the one who always support me..
the one who neverever leave me alone...
the one who neverever leave me behind...
you gaving me everything that you can..
you dont mind whatever that i had did wrong in the pass...
you always gave me a hand whenever i need help...
i just wish to stay silently in ur hug...
i just wish that i can hold your hand till the end of my life...
i just wish to go many place wih you...
i just wish that you will always by my side...
i wont care what that you had promised me...
it dosen't matter yor can sucess it...
that is all not the main that i want to be with you...
i know that the us is now in the pass!!!
i know that we are no more future in our relation...
our relation is just like a messy line...
we dont know where is the starting and the ending point...
but now we know that we are in the pass and also the end...
we cant continue our journey anymore...
but you are always in my herat...
that just what i want and try to tell you...
can you hear that?
do you get what am i trying to tell you?
i know that you get it...
i know!!!
still remember that your smlie...
i seriously like your smile...
i told you before when just everytime me meet!
you just laugh at me and put your big hand at my head and face and say:"ya!"
then you leave a kiss onto my lips and just walk front of me holding my hand...
but that all is now our memories....
miss the day!
miss the place...
miss the us...
and
also you!
the one that i will always keep deep inside my heart!

No comments: