Friday, September 26, 2008

pizza!!!

taking pizza as our dinner with the sisters!!!
don't know why just in a sudden feeling strongly wanna eat pizza!
emm...
actually i not only wanna eat the pizza..
i also wanna eat the chicken wings!!!!!
so then my sis decided to take order from the net...
i'm nerd k cause first order from the net...
after the order then continue stuck back my ass in front of the computer!!!
then just wait and wait and wait...
as still feel free so decided to customize my blog seems it's too simple!
non stopping copy paste then preview...
finally choose this to be my theme!!!
haha...
finally my pizza came!!!
starting to enjoin!!!!
then my the stupid dog keep on climbing up to my mouth and wanna have a bit of my chicken wings... *NO WAY*
but yet still i gave her some of the meat lar....
can't stand the stupid bling bling eyes of my dog!
then halfway eat we realize that we forgot to order Pepsi!!!
hey...
how can eating Pizza without drinking Pepsi!!!???
so then i purposely drive out to a supermarket that very near to my house just to buy 2 bottle of Pepsi!!! *ya... we going very crazy*
raining day...
hate driving while raining!!!
but have too!!!
yeah...
we had a good match Pizza with Pepsi as our dinner!!!
kinda happy ^__^


my Pizza!!!


see what happen to my dog when i wanna open the box!!!


empty!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur dog very cute er~~it's head edi inside de pizza there~hahahaha XD

munZmemories said...

ya lar... this dog arr.. what also dono.. only know how to EAT.... hahahaha