Wednesday, September 26, 2012

changed!!!

finally,
spend almost 3 hours on the net try to look for awesome template for my blog
unfortunately i could't get any
there is plenty of blog templates sample on the net
but,
there is non that i like the most
so lastly decided to use the blog own template
by just modifying the font color, size ect ect
i love my blog now.
although its not really the nice or special but atleast something from today
will still continue to keep looking for awesome template
just to make myself back to my own sweet blog
to note down my daily just like my dairy do~
is time to go home~
im just so sleepy as i couldn't fall sleep last night. 
and im proud of myself i still can stand until this hour at work
kekeke
bye blog
will visit and update you often k


Liz_Love :)

No comments: