Tuesday, June 1, 2010

is june now~~

oh hey..
time passing so hell fast and its june now
what am i doing now is just stay at home wait for job confirm
but until today there is still no any call T.T
its is not as easy as i thought to get a job
i really hope i can get my job by the latest this month
i dont wanna wait some more
is kind of suffer staying at home doing nothing beside online and TV
this kind of life is seriously killing me
i'm glad and happy that my parents did not say much bout my failed
maybe they understand my situation and bla bla bla
but still
my mom complain that i wasting my time now while waiting for the resit
yea i know mother, thx for the remind =.=!!!

and so now..
what should i do to get my very first job?
i really very confusing of everything
i dont know what to do and how to do
but i really trying my very best to get for it~~
i want a job not for any reason
just wanna have something to do and learn
that what it is
actually at the very first i was looking only for hotel job
but now.
any zap pa lang also come lar~~~~~
i want, and willing to try and learn~~
but my priority sure lar hotel line
cause that working with what i learned^^
but..
3 days dy leh
still no any respond leh
T.T
even tried on jobstreet...
no any news also...
people out there who need a worker..
please lar..
look at me here~~
haha
heeemmm....
what i can do now is wait, wait, wait and wait
i hope i will get the respond fast
cause i need non stop searching for more chances
i dont wish to missed any of it!!!

i need a job asap!!!
elizz

1 comment:

said...

lol..dai ga bei sam gei laaa!!!!
add oil baby~~~