Friday, June 4, 2010

shangri-la

Shangri-la called mii this morning
lucky i managed to picked up the call
cause they want me to go for the interview at 2pm
i just apply thur internet yesterday and now i get the call dy
i really hope this time they will take me
i first online to check where is their actual location
then went out to photocopy whatever cert i have with me
*they request for*
but i only have everything until my SPM
so i just give until my SPM level and they accept
on my way i called baobei and confirm where is the place
cause they went there for part time before
and yea~
i manage to get there on my own
is on my own everyone!!!
hahahahahahahahaha
is really hard to find a parking there
i round and round around the parking for about 4 times only i get a parking
and is hell far from the lift and i need to walk a long distance
the HR department really surprise me cause their office is placed at the receive stock area
this interview was much relax then yesterday!!!
they said i will have a second interview on monday @11.30 am
so just have to wait for monday
then will be know i accept by the hotel or not
i wish i in!!
please
bless me..

at night went pasar malam with the sister
so long i din go dy~
so since tonight i free and think of going
brought some food from there
lucky im not that hungry
if not..
i think i'll be buying the whole pasar malam~~


i need job
elizz

No comments: