Thursday, June 3, 2010

interview

woke up early in the morning and got nothing to do
decided to apply job only
double tree intro by Jason
but i cant click in to how to do apply the form online
yet i manage to get the number out and i called
and they said i have to go apply the form on my own to at the hotel
so...
i choose to go after i get myself ready for everything
but i decided to wear only casual and not formal^^
suddenly received a call from Janice..
so decided to wait her at college around 2.30pm
when reached coll then meet up with Karman and Xiaohui
actually today back college suppose to have something to do
cause i decided to pick up a Japanese short course
but my mom dont allow mii to do so
so i just went there to meet them up
later aster karman ask
the office said the date already close..
so the plan tak jadi lar~~
by fetching Karman back her house
decided to borrow formal shirt from her
cause they think of better wear formal to go for apply form
then make up in the car as well
Janice said she will reaching later so better she wait me at Ampang Park LRT station
so on lar..
me and Xiaohui straight went from college
is actually not that far away from my home
after meet up with Janice then Xiaohui turn to back with LRT
only Janice and i went for the apply form
the place really damn high class lar.
enjoy the environment
but
is giving me pressure too=.=
then went to the office at 45th floor
the lift move hell fast until i tinnitus
i admit that the first time we went the wrong floor-54
then the second time only we reach~
lucky i got bring along my passport size picture with me
cause the form request of it
actually i never tough of having interview on today
when they said wait for interview i totally shiver
my palm full of sweat
i really stun most of the time while he asking me question
i was like yii yii arr arr for most the time
he know that i very nervous
and yes i admit that i am
and he kept on say no need to be nervous
but sorry
i cant control
maybe this just my second time of interview
yea~
i have no an experience before for work
after me then Janice turn
i back first before she finish cause i'm in rush
after she came out from the office and she told mii the hotel just need one more people
and both us thinking that we wont be the lucky one~
kind of sad
cause they look for experience one
and i dont~
waiting for another hotel~~

i need job
elizz

No comments: