Wednesday, February 24, 2010

~~

can't believe that i've been staying here for almost one week~
what my life here?
sure having lots of fun with the housemates..
but some how,
still i miss my home, my family, my bed, my dogs, my hamster and also my babies...
almost everyday we like end intern straight after work
when working time i felt so tired and just like no more energy
but when the clock tick to 5~
woohoo~~~
is my time to play..
no any tired feel, no any lazy feel, just happy and fun feelings..
but when boarded in to bus then i don't know why i must sleep..
just like today
when the time i woke up i was actually very awake..
but when sitting inside the bus..
hoohoo~~
my eyes will close up automatically~~
dont be jealous of my piggyness k??
wakakakakaka
still got 2 more months to go
then i can finish suffer from work
when study time i thinking of working is better
cause no need memories this and that
but now when come to work
i hell miss my study life
at least it is more enjoyable then working
although it will be very suffer when exam period lar.
but is just a short period to suffer but long to enjoy~
some how now having my intern here
say truly,
although it is suffer, but is still acceptable to mii
happiness will only occur when you accept the fate~
woohoo~
now in my mind was thought of will i continue my studies or not?
this is a question i kept on asking myself
and always with the answer "YES!!"
but some how there will be a "NO~"
i dont know why
just some how and i dont know how~
if i choose to continue then where will i continue my studies?
if dont?
what will i do?
if really headache to think it now~
have to make my decision fast
cause i dont think there will be much time left~
think that after intern ba~~~
alehluyah~~
i think is time to sleep..
nighty night..
is time to call baby
cause is her big day now^^

No comments: