Wednesday, February 10, 2010

munz is back again

i do promised to myself that i'll try my best to upload my blog everyday
but i didn't
please.
just please forgive my laziness...
i really dont know how i gonna do my report with this..
cause actually i was refreshing my mind on what happened last week
but..
FAILED
ok~
i admit that i old dy..
dont jealous of my old age plssss~~~
but i remember that last week we the housemate like starting to get into our new life here
we starting to play around
joke around
fun around
and our unit is the most noisy one
ooopppsssyyy
luckily no ppl come over to knock our door...
we just talk talk talk thne laugh like no one business
but that no one business marr..
is our own business
but this weeks our house here a little bit of silent
is not as noisy as last week
cause in this week most them are afternoon shift which is from 3-11pm
there are 1 or 2 midnight....
to admit
i love noisy more then silent
hahahaha
and and and one senior -- colby~~
he always came to our house to play
if he din come over,
i really dont know what will he do with all the H ppl.
hahahah
and and adn
last sunday i back home wei..
so so so happy
at first though my mom coming to the hotel to fetch mii up
but who knows i need to back home myself cause she and dad suddenly not free
so no choice
and my sis them also not at home
they went to have dinner with the grandpa and the cousins
so in the end also i made my choice to go kepong to meet them up
took KTM with colby and bowie...
monday early in the morning need back to work again
so hell tired
i dont know why
hahahaha
today our staffs cafe have new look wei
CNY feel geh~~
since yesterday they already playing new year song
but abit boring cause the song is repeat and repeat only
hahahahahaha
and and adn today have also chinese style food leh
so happy.....

today's chicken also tasty abit^^

desert also leh~~
honeydew sago^^

both mun..
munyee and munz

see how much we ate today~~
hahahaha
that CB hand~~

i think that all for today
very sleepy and tired dy~~
night

p/s: to CB and munyee
please leave mii ur blog link while eu viewing mii
thank u~~

i miss.......

No comments: