Wednesday, December 16, 2009

teddy bear day~~

today will be the day of making my own teddy bear^^
reached to my cousin sis's day care center around 2...
at first i tot will be going to their factory to make
but who know is they came to the day care center..
and so we made our teddy bear there...
and as day care center so they will be all kids~~
>cute kids<
this is how my teddy out look..
is very soft now haven stuff in cotton

this is the cotton beg and the cotton will be stuffing into my teddy later..

and there is a zip there for euu to stuff the cotton
when finished stuff the cotton..
then can walk to the worked
and they will weight and height ur teddy
then giving euu a heart to make a wish and put it into ut teddy as well

there is the heart of the bear...
and also the cert of ur bear...
*ignore the bear, is belong to my sis*

finished...???
then

zipped it on..
and its done^^

tata...
that my new teddy^^
name: Secret
gen: female!
and it very very cute^^

my nephew with his teddy
he cute......

a naughty baby girl...
she CUTE till the max man...
and my cousin sis like to bully her...

what they doing huh??
no idea~~
hahaha

after all things end then we went for our dinner...
the restaurant is just opposite of the daycare center...
and guess what..
i eat CRABS
and i itchy again immediately..

on my way back my mum drop my mii to Vivian 21st birthday party~~
and i drank alot there~~
hahahaha...
anyways.. picture is not with mii...
cox i din bring my cam along with mii...
and once again..
*happy 21st^^V*

No comments: