Sunday, December 6, 2009

dream or real?

yesterday night i was having a very weird dream with mii
i dreamed of him
the situation is still the same
he is the one i loving, caring and caring
but i'm the one no body to him~
i woke with the tears come streaming down my face
what the story about made my tears drop?
i dont wish to remember it,
but it still seems fresh in my mind now..
just like a note to me
to worn me not to being so close with him anymore.
just to remind me we are nothing more then friend
just to push me away from the real life
just to clear up my mind that we are impossible
i have no idea why will have such a dream
he treated me as no body and so called stranger~
in my dream he having a girl he fancy with
and her name is Lxxx
he showing off in front of me everyday~~
he some more show me how lovely they are
some more showing off of their happiness...
and...
i totally lose to her..
she is really more pretty then i
she is really more princess then i
she is really more intelligent then i
she is really more prefect then i
she is really more suit him then i
she is really.....
i
so pointless
i
so useless
i
so hopeless
i
really need to just give up him like that
beside give up
i really have no idea what to do
i just falling my tears whenever facing back of him
i don't know how many tears i drop until my pillow sweat enough
i just know what is i really weak enough
i have no anything that can prove how much i love him~
i need him
and i want him.......

heart belongs

No comments: