Friday, October 23, 2009

bout yesterday~~

is really very hard for mii to think a tittle for each and every of my blog
okies~
i admit that im a lazy ppl but love blogging
but lately i being lazy and lazy
have no idea why
just dont feel like wanna turn my computer on and do typing
but felt happy i sitting here again "chatting" with my lovely blog~~
today reached college late
yesterday Karman, Baobei, XueYii, Lily and Siao over night at my place
our main purpose is go 九皇爷 there to do praying..
before go 九皇爷 we went carrefour for some purpose.
we went to buy some ingredients for making some kind of soda drinks
i lazy off to explain what the soda drink for
cox
it wil be to explain soon in my blog^^
after finished buying our ingredients then straight we go for 九皇爷
then also take my gang to have a look on how 九皇爷 run~
heemm..
nothing much to hang around.
just let them do on the praying and brought some food to ate
and then
back my home lurr~~~
Lily do create lots of joke cox of affair of my cuttie littly Kopi
its so cute buy she so scare of her...
but nvm there..
cox Siao is here to protect her...
hahahahahahahahahhaa
then after my dinner we start our work for it...

ding ding ding ding

everythings ready then we placed all inside the freezer to freeze them all
and all went bath one by one..
and finally make the last ingredients..
and the most time we waited for it
cause i think i applied too much water for it dy and cause it not solid enough~
but whatever lar..
is just a try out
and finally everything done and we can have our sweet time to sleep~~~~~~~~

love group work~

No comments: