Wednesday, April 22, 2009

i'm back for short while!!!

yup.. i just came her for a "short" while to update somethings happened lately^^... heemm... can said that i done what i planed in the pass weeks... for example like went for shushi, movie at baobei's house, study, presentation, so and so... but i also forget something happened what had happened in passed weeks.. hahaha... just to tell you all here, i damn week in memorise somethings!!! hahaha... just sit for the Tamandun when monday.. i dont know that i can pass or not... i hope i can.. cox if i pass, this is the most reciprocation or pay back through word Eddie & Baobei... they really taught me alots that i dont understand... when look at the paper is actually very easy... but... i not sure that can i get just a pass... wondering and hoping... without their teaching... i think i shouldn't understand any single things that mention on the book!

Eddie & baobei,
really wish to say thankQ to you guys for the helping... is really really really tough!!! i know that you guys just want me to get at least just a PASS for the payback... i just scare i cant reach the hope you guys on me... ofcox i really hope that i can at least get a pass since i did not get any pass yet in my previous History studies!!! but with the hard work you guys put on me, so i really really wish that i can do my very best just for the so called pay back!!! just to inform you guys... just do not hold too much hope on mii... hahahahahaha...

beside that i need to apologize to some of my friends here,
you guys know who you all is.. just name yourself in here okay? y i apologize? haha... sorry for bough lots of trouble to you guys!!! but no matter how, euu guys still stand by my side sharing shoulder to me.. so tough... i know plenty of promise from me saying that i will protect myself from getting hurt, i will not cry so easily, i wont get so damn effective trough word him, i wont this and i wont that.. but!!! how much does all the promise work? i just can say is a NO... i dont know why i so weak... i just have no idea why! i am a TROUBLE MAKER... a damn stupid idiot trouble maker... i am a FAILER as well... just wish to say sorry here and also thanks for the understanding and the consolation and everythings!!! really glad to have you guys around me all the while i needed!!! just so love you all^^,

to you,
sometimes... just sometimes... i really hope that i wont be so caring about what you thinking! maybe this will make me live better... but... it not work all the while since that day i fall for you... you and mii had promise to each other that just satyed as friends... maybe a very close friend compare to others... ya... you doing very well what you had said.. just me... i din do my part... i crossing the line all the while... putting myslef in suffer... that all not cox of you, is all my fault... so, you can just stayed what every you are now... i also will try my best to stand back and not too dependence on you... but just awhile i will think of why you can forget everything so fast... how great if i can do like you... haha... lame enough!!! but really thank of being such a friend to me... brought lots of hapiness and sadness to mii... and ofcox the memories belongs to us!!! no one knows... only us... but if euu already forget... just the mii who having our memories!!! haha~~

still got 6 more paper to go!!! i have to work hard... i really do regret of putting all subject to sit in this semester... is very suffering... but what to do? it cant be change!!! so.. i since already put all in one... so.. what i can do is just work more harder to achieve my own goal!!! i dont know that i can or not.. but i will try my best!!!! cox i really dowan any fail in this sem... so.. even Tamadun also i can try my best... but not for others??? hehehe... so.. ganbate!!! i know i can.. but ofcox is abit stress here... so.. i will hide my streness in front al of you!!!! hahahahaha..



will be back**
ε(•̮̮̃•̃)з
munz

No comments: