Thursday, April 9, 2009

a busy month!!!

this month will be a busy month for me... cox final is around the corner... lately i serious crazy stuck myself to the book! i dont know what i'm actually trying to study! but... is really too stress to myself... some how i wish i can get myself release!!! i really need a deep deep breath... but how? i have no idea with it... keep on read read read and memories as well... but... i scare the condition will similar to the passed 2 semesters... eventhought i studied like shit! yet still for 2 subject each semester! in total 4!!! addition 3 subjects to sit in this semester i have to take 7 subjects! all also need to memorize! i serious regreat enough cox my stupidness!!! i suspose to not resit all failed subject but i already register! so... what i can do now is just study! out from study i really have no idea to solve the problem of resiting so damn many subjects! just wish that god bless me and i blessing myself as well! so.. i will be lack online in this month! hopefully i can resist the temptation of my itcy little hand for keep on wanna blogging... hahahahaha... but i will be back after the exam!!!

to all my derest friend! wish euu all good luck in the exam... please get yourself well prepare to sit for the exam... study with the correct way and not like me... ganbate!!!!!

no more yellow paper!

no more regret!

i can

i can

i CAN~~~~~~~~~


will be back soon^^
ε(•̮̮̃•̃)з
munz

No comments: