Saturday, December 27, 2008

saturday lorh...

still having account lec today... not wishing to wake up for attend it... but in the end still i manage to get awake from my very warmth bed.. hahaha... finished get myself in prepared then have to wake ppl up and start my way to coll... actually i like driving in saturday... cox on the way got not much car like weekdays... class end then Bao Bei, Rainbow, Eddie and me went wangsa for breakfast then Jusco for some purpose... not expected that Eddie will follow in the very first... but he is with us to Jusco cox we invited him to join our breakfast... i was totally forget that we will going to Jusco after our breakfast... haiz... fine... let fine some plan to make him lost from me... hahahahahaha... but he manage to found us... then he keep his mouth 270 degree up when saw us at Rxxxx... k, he caught what my plan is with his own guessing... omg... he always like that arr... always know what i'm trying to do.. funniest part is... he already knew what my plan is yet still he keep on said he knew... *hey... i knew euu already manage to guess out larr... but can just you keep on pretend???* always cant manage to give a real surprice... why he always know what im trying to do??? why he always like guessing??? why he always like to "kepo" arr???? too free already izzit??? iiiiiiiiiisssssssshhhhhhhhhh...... hey... i though you were best actor??? next time please continue acting although you know what i'm doing okay???!!! you really making me crazy larr... haiz... reach home no longer then went out again with my sis to buy some snacks and also my *small eddie* food and other stuff... know what...

AMPANG CAREFORE KFC NO GOOD IN SERVICES...

not to mention what, just experience it obn ur own.... they really putting me in fire... haiz....

Eddie, next time pleasa continue pretend...

munZ...

No comments: