Sunday, December 14, 2008

a brave sigh of me...

omg... since when i'm that brave??? guess what???!!! i told him that i fall for him... finally felt relief after throwing out all my feelings to him... very unexpected that my first experience was him... actually he is totally out from my type... but just don't know what i will fall for him... and just can't wait to tell him all my feelings to him.. and finally, i did it... i was actually thought to give up all the while... but, i fail all the time... 
yesterday, in a sudden, just feelings like wanna tell him... then i called him up... he do picked up... i just crab with him... i knew that he already knew what i wanted to tell him... but yet still he acting all the while and also joking around with me... hey... really thanks a lots for all the acting and talk crab with me just to make me relax... but end up i just said bye bye...
struggling for the day... finally in the night... i called him up again... but... i just like want say but not too... just keep on delay... then in the end also i didn't said any thing and line cut!!!
but recieved a msg from him and requite me to say out what i want to say in the very first... then i was just like thinking of die then die lar.. so i told him... brave enough horr??? come on.. clap for me lar... *clapping* hey... not joking man... this is my first and only i think i can be that brave!!! but actually i just want to let him know the feelings of mine and not want anything from him... haha... because now what important for us is STUDY... i know you all sure will say since when i be that good girl... but hor... I AM A GOOD GIRL!!! wakakaka... 
just at least i let him know the feelings of mine lo... i know i won't regret after telling him all this!!! 
let me tell you what, you said that you enjoy what our relation now.. me too.. we have our own understanding, our own relation, our own talk, own smile, and everything.. wakakak.. anyways... thx for the acting... ^^,
crazy day of mine..
munZ^^,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

may i knw whoes the guy??
hehe~

munZmemories said...

emm... just a guy lo... hahahaha...